13 November 2013

2014 Blogger Challenge


Dear diary,

Gaby from AnotherGirlyBlg has come up with a wonderful idea for all kinds of bloggers: the #2014BloggerChallenge.

The participants will get some topics to write about twice a month, so even though my blog posts are mostly beauty related I am very much liking the idea about having to write about something completely different.

I am not the greatest writer and I have known this since forever but I started this blog as a means to improve my English and maybe get lucky by getting to know more beauty obsessed people like.

If someone is reading this blog and wants to join in the fun please visit: Anothergirlyblg for further instructions.

I want to thank my first made blogger friend Zoe Archer for posting the info for this event.

For the love of sharing,