26 November 2013

Black Friday


Dear diary,

I'm trying to "celebrate" my own Black Friday but it's a tad more difficult when you're not living in the States.

I've been preparing for this coming friday for weeks now, browsing online stores and looking for information about the possible online offers.

As I live in Spain and we don't celebrate Thanksgiving over here I've been trying to find out which stores have special discounts prepared for the following day. Unfortunately the two conditions I need to be able to purchase online bargains never seem to meet: either they only sell to US addresses or they don't offer any special discount.

As for make up bargains or must have/splurge items I'd like to gift myself for X-Mas:

I have a friend who is in London right now only I found out late and she'll be coming home tomorrow. I managed to ask her to get me the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette but I don't know if she's had the time. I know I can get it shipped to Spain but they charge 15 pounds, so I'll wait for her to get back before purchasing it online as this really is a big splurge for me.

Another friend of mine is going to New York for a few days next week so I've been browsing Sephora, Ulta and other similar stores like crazy. I've been also getting a lot of information about the products from my trusted Youtube make up guru-friends, this vlog I'm particularly thankful for:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R4nE7CA9eQ

I'm really torn between the Tarte of giving collector's set and travel bag and the Ocho Loco 2 eye pencils from Urban Decay both of them sold at 59$ at Sephora.

As for online purchases that are shipped to Spain I'm thinking of getting the Elizabeth Arden red hot croc color collection for either 50 or 300 pounds, depending where you buy it from, mmmm difficult choice, don't you think?

I'm sorry I'm not posting any pictures but I don't own any of these products and the quality of the pictures from the online stores is really awful. I will leave you the links instead:

Hourglass Ambient Lighting palette:
http://www.liberty.co.uk/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=93510

The Tarte of giving collector's set and travel bag:
http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=TARTE%20The%20Tarte%20of%20Giving%20Collector's%20Set%20%26%20Travel%20Bag%20P382568&skuId=1553700&productId=P382568&_requestid=77831

Urban Decay Ocho Loco 2:
http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=URBAN%20DECAY%20Ocho%20Loco%202%20P382583&skuId=1550631&productId=P382583&_requestid=75392

Elizabeth Arden red hot croc color collection:
http://www.feelunique.com/p/elizabeth-arden-red-hot-croc-color-collection?curr=GBP

For the love of gifting,