22 November 2013

Miracle hair care


Dear diary,

I've been wanting to write a post about this miracle hair care treatment since I got it.

The best part is that I didn't have to purchase any of these products, I got them all for free. Ok, they are sort of sample size bottles but even so, it was an excellent deal and I have to thank Casey Holmes of Caseyholmesbeauty for recommending the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque on one of her vlogs.

Short after I had watched Casey's vlog I started looking for an online store where I could get the masque when bam! I got a newsletter email from Look Fantastic where they were advertising a great gift set for any purchase over 40 pounds: the Macadamia Natural Oil Luxe travel kit.
Macadamia Natural Oil  Luxe Travel kit
OMG what a coincidence! So I run to their web site and quickly ordered a couple of things I had in mind purchasing anyway: the DUO eyelash glue, the Seche Vite Top Coat, the Real Techniques travel essential kit and some random shampoo. So I only spent 45.59 pounds and they sent me:

- Healing Oil Treatment 30ml
- Rejuvenating shampoo 100ml
- Deep Repair Masque 100ml
- Moisture Rinse 60ml
- Nourishing Leave-In Cream 60ml
- Healing Oil infused comb
It all comes in a travel pouch with a product brochure and it's valued at 50 pound.

I have been using these products for over a month now and I have been loving each and everyone of them.

The comb comes in very handy for detangling wet hair without breaking it. The rest of the products are awesome on its own or used together for an even better result. My hair feels really soft and extra shiny, it also feels lighter and cleaner, I have never felt anything like this with other hair care products. All the frizziness I had in my hair has magically disappeared since I've been using this hair care treatment.

Even the nourishing leave-in cream is amazing, I usually doubt this type of product as they tend to weigh my hair down, but not this one. The healing oil is also much better than the argan oil I was using from Redken, so I am definitely hooked on Macadamia products until I find something better, which I doubt.

For the love of sharing,