13 December 2013

All I want for Christmas is...


Dear diary,

I'm going to list all the products I'd like to get this Christmas. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure I won't be getting any of them, well if I'm lucky I'll maybe get one or two. If not, I'll purchase them myself as soon as I can.

I'm not much of a highlighter kind of gal but I'm pretty obsessed about:

- Hourglass Ambient Lighting palette

We can't get Hourglass here in Spain but I found an online store in the UK that ships to Spain for 15 pounds or so, unfortunately when I finally decided to purchase it, it was out of stock. I first asked a friend to get it for me when she visited her daughter in London but it was too short notice.

I already have a few Urban Decay palettes but none of them are the famous NAKED ones, this time is different, I'm in love with the:

Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette

I think I'll get a lot of use out of this one as I normally use a lot of pink shades.

I'm wanting to try out this brand as I don't own any of their products:

- The TARTE of Giving Collector's set and travel bag

I've been browsing Sephora, ULTA, Target,  etc... as a friend of mine is going to New York and I'm thinking of asking her to get me some holiday set. It's soooo much cheaper over there and we can't get hold of any of those hugely discounted sets here in Spain.

I've already tried to get this item, but to no avail, it's out of stock at Douglas:

- Crème de Rose lip balm by Chanel

I could get it online or at another store but I was given a 25% discount so that would make it a bit less of a splurge as it normally retails for 25€, if I'm not mistaken.
I have severely dehydrated lips and nothing seems to work, I've already tried the NUXE rêve de miel lip balm and it's pretty good but not amazing so I'm still on the lookout for a great lip product.
A lot of youtubers are raving about the Chanel one so I'm really wanting to try it out.

I'd love to have the chance to try out these brushes:

- SUQQU

they are Lisa Eldrige's favourite and they seem so soft that I'd love to have them, sadly they are way too expensive for me.

This product I've actually already purchased and waiting to get delivered shortly:

- Glamglow sexy gift set

everybody is raving about this mask so I purchased it online when I got a 15% discount at www.feelunique.com, yay! Can't wait to see if it's as superb as they say.

It's been years since I've purchased any perfume so it's high time, for my all-time favourite:

- Ysatis by Givenchy

Last but not least I'd love to get some:

- Konad stamping plates

I've gotten much better at painting my nails but I'm still not prepared to decorate them freehand, I've watched some tutorials with the Konad stamping nail art and I think I could manage that. My favourite youtuber for nail tutorials is Janelle from http://www.youtube.com/user/elleandish she has the sweetest voice and her creations are absolutely gorgeous.

Well, it's not that large a list, don't you think?

Of course I have another list for some non-beauty related items but I'll keep that for myself and I need to say that I take greater joy in gifting than in receiving.

For the love of Christmas,