16 December 2013

New find


Dear diary,

I've found a new use for my shower caps, I normally use the ones you get at hotels.

When on vacation I like to take as many as I can get, you know that they refill the amenities on a daily basis so I only use the first one and take the rest with me.

It's not that I've found a totally different use for the shower caps but now I'm keeping two of them in my shower. I use one between hair washes for its normal purpose and the other one I'm using when I have to wash my hair. Odd? Let me elaborate:

I first wash my hair like I normally would, rinse it and after applying my masque I like to leave it in for a few minutes so it deeply penetrates and moisturises my hair. As I keep washing my face, body and so on while the mask is working I use to get my hair wet from the showering water that splashes everywhere. Only last week I thought: why not use a shower cap over my hair to prevent it from getting wet while I wash the rest of my body?

I'm very happy with the results, especially with my Macadamia deep repair masque which is really amazing, my hair has never felt better!

So double up your shower caps as using clams isn't good for your hair either, especially on wet hair: it breaks it down.

For the love of sharing,