1 January 2014

December empties



Dear diary,

Here are the products I've used up this past month.
NIVEA in shower body milk
My favourite NIVEA moisturizing body lotion, this product is great. It saves you a lot of time when you're in a hurry. You just apply it once you've rinsed off your soap/gel. I turn the shower off, apply it all over and rinse. It leaves your skin super smooth and hydrated. It penetrates your skin immediately and you don't have to wait for it to dry before getting dressed. It costs around 5€ for a 400ml bottle, so not bad.
Mavala base coat
Mavala protecting base coat for nails. I've run out of this very quickly as it was only a 5ml bottle. I purchased it some time ago and it came with some other Mavala nail products in a nice manicure bag.
Lina Bocardi nail polish remover
Lina Bocardi's nail polish remover, I got this at my mom's so I'm not sure where I can purchase it as I liked it a lot. It's nicely scented, not so overpowering as others and it really gets the job done effortlessly.
Collistar anti age hand cream
Loved this hand cream from the Italian brand Collistar. I've never purchase anything from this brand before but I have to say the hand cream is great. It's a very dense/thick cream but it really penetrates well and leaves no sticky residue. It's great for the cuticles as well, I've notice a big difference.
Clarins One Step facial cleanser
I'm sad this bottle is empty. It came with a night cream when you purchased over 30€ in Clarins products at Douglas in The Netherlands. My mom was visiting some relatives over there and I asked her to get me two Beauty Flash Balms as I wanted to try it after reading so many good reviews.
I really liked its scent, as it contains orange extract you immediately know it's going to smell just like that but I tell you it smells even better. I'm using the L'Óreal Micellar water now as it is way much cheaper and it doesn't have any scent at all so if you have a problem with perfume you can never go wrong with the L'Óreal one. I'd heard the L'Óreal is a dupe for the Bioderma but I can't comment on that as I haven't tried the Bioderma yet. For now I'm happy with the L'Óreal as I think it's sold at an unbeatable price of around 3€ for a 200ml bottle.
Maybelline Lasting Drama Eyeliner in Ultra Violet
My last product is the Maybelline Lasting Drama Eyeliner in Ultra Violet. Not that I've used it up but it has sadly dried on me. I bought it from Feel Unique and I think it already had already gone bad when they send it over as I noticed a huge difference in texture comparing it to my black one. After using it three or four times it started to flake. I've heard talk about the Bobby Brown's being really great but I'm not sure I want to spend so much more when I'm really not much of a gel liner user. I'll stick to my black one for the moment.

Can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for me. I'm excited to share my new findings with y'all.

For the love of sharing,