18 January 2014

Skincare routine 2014 Blogger Challenge


Dear diary,

I really don't change my skincare routine from summer to winter as my skin stays pretty much the same: oily. The only dry parts are my hands, as I wash them too often, and my lips.

During winter I apply any regular hand cream/lotion more often (4-5 times a day) and at night I use a more nourishing anti age hand cream that I've been loving recently, sadly I used it up this week and I haven't repurchased it yet.

Collistar anti-age hand treatment:
Collistar anti-age hand cream
For lips I'm still on the hunt for the perfect balm, I've tried a lot of different brands including the Nuxe Rêve de miel. Currently I'm using the cherry blossom lip balm by Integrate (Shiseido). What has really helped me over the past months is putting my eye cream on my lips as well. I have the Bubblegum lip scrub from Lush but it hasn't worked for me, mainly because I always forget to use it, lol! I'm on the hunt for the Crème de Rose by Dior but I'm waiting to get a good deal on this as it is pretty expensive.
Lip products
For the rest I drink a lot of water and take some supplements for hair, skin and nails.
Hair, Skin & Nails supplement
And for an extra skin pampering I love using masks:
Face masks
If you want to read a full post about my morning skin care routine press here and for my nighttime skin care routine press here.

As for body care this product has totally changed my life, it's the NIVEA rinse-off body lotion for under the shower.
NIVEA in shower body milk
You can find a complete review here.

I also leave you the link to Gaby's post on Topic 2 where you'll find a list and link to the other participants' entries here.

For the love of sharing,