27 February 2014

Best of Beauty: Pamper products


Dear diary,

First of all I'd like to congratulate the lovely and talented Samantha for winning the Blogger of the year award, you go girl!

After having said that I'll dive right into this week's #BOBBlogChallenge: Pamper Products.




Glamglow is a youtube made me buy it product, I heard so many youtubers raving about it that I finally caved and ordered it from http://www.feelunique.com. I haven't used it that much so I can't really tell you if I'm noticing any improvement. 

What I like doing on sundays is light me some Yankee Candle and draw me a nice hot bath using some Lush products. I purchased a huge gift box called WOW in the sales and I'm hoping it will last me a whole year. 



Back to sundays: I start with taking off all my make up and then I use my Dermanew Dermabrasion system, after that I'll put on some kind of mask. I have a whole bunch as I like to alternate them. 



Mary Kay TimeWise moisturizing mask, this one I leave in until the next morning. I like that it's a gel texture, it feels cold on the skin when applying so I tend to use it more in the summer.

SkinClinic Velo Resfill regenerating mask, I got this from a friend of mine but I haven tried it yet.

Caudalie Vinopure purifying mask for combination skin, I love using this in the summer time to fight off my super oily skin. 

LancĂ´me Blanc Expert, used this a few weeks ago and I got a lot of compliments the following day. They said my skin looked youthful, very glowy and radiant. I'll have to repurchase.

Glamglow Supermud, I've only used it three times so I'm not sure it's that life changing.

Glamglow Youthmud, just used it once for the sake of this post.... I can only say that it really tingles

Shu Uemura Deepsea moisture, I used this yesterday after taking off the Youthmud. I really needed an extra special pampering treatment after having received some bad news. After this I applied the Beauty Flash Balm by Clarins as a night cream.

Moisturizing mask from Deliplus (Mercadona): blah, super cheap but not worth it.

I'm very curious about what my fellow bloggers will feature this time, you can find a complete list of participants with their blog links here.