6 February 2014

#BOBBlogChallenge: Skin Care Saviours


Dear diary,

For the first topic of the Best Of Beauty Challenge we have to write about our Skin Care Saviours.

I hate to be repeating myself over and over again but here goes my most loved skin care product: the Nivea in shower body lotion with almond oil for dry skin.


It really makes the world of difference. I started using this day and night but after a few weeks I noticed my skin was getting sticky from using it so often. I then went to apply it once a day and I also reduced the amount as you only need the tiniest bit. At first I thought you needed to apply a lot of product as you are going to rinse it off afterwards and that seemed like it wouldn't be hydrating enough but I was wrong. It really sinks into the skin and stays there after the final rinse.

What I really love about this product is the fact that it's so easy and quick to apply, you don't have to wait until it dries as you just jump out of the shower and pat dry your skin with your towel like you'd normally do. Makes getting dressed a lot easier this way: no sticky residue on your skin. You can hop out the door in no time at all. I'm really a bed person so I like to stay in for as long as possible. This lotion gives me a couple more minutes of Zzzzzzzzzzz.

What about you? Are you a morning person or, like me, you have a hard time getting out of bed?

Thanks to Samantha Johnson aka All the Buzz for setting up theses series of beauty related posts.

See y'all next thursday for the second post,