24 February 2014

Liebster Award


Dear diary,

The lovely Renee from Reneehartsthis nominated me for the Liebster Award.




For the few of you who don't know what I'm talking about, the Liebster Award is just a way to get to know fellow bloggers and spread B-love around. The Award is only given to blogs with 200 followers or less. For blogs with a higher volume of followers you have the Best Blogs Awards.

Rules 
  • Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you
  • Answer the questions mentioned in your nomination post  
  • Nominate 5, 11 or 20 blogs with up to 200 followers (no tag-back allowed)
  • Create 11 questions for them to answer or you ask them to write 11 random facts about themselves; you could also choose both
  • Follow the bloggers you've nominated and let them know by linking them to your Liebster Award post so they can decide to either accept the award and follow the chain, or to decline it.

If you have followed all these steps you'll be the proud owner of the Liebster Award.

You can use the pink logo if you've won for the first time and the green one for the following. You can win up to 11 awards, after this you'll have to contact the blogger who's nominated you and ask him/her if you can nominate someone in your place or if she/he will do this him/herself.

My answers:
  1. Sweet or savory? I like both but when I'm really hungry I only like savory food.
  2. DIY or buy? This one is easy, I'm no good at DIY so I'd rather buy or give someone else (my sister in law) the DIY instructions.
  3. Do you prefer to bake cakes or cook dinner? I love baking, hate the cooking though.
  4. Heels or flat shoes? In summer I almost always wear high heels and in the winter I can't get out of my UGGs.
  5. What's your favourite movie? Moulin Rouge, I've watched it over 20 times, never gets boring. 
  6. Who is your favourite Disney Princess and why? Princess Jasmine because I have a huge crush on Aladdin.
  7. If you could go to any country in the world where would it be? Atlantis
  8. City girl or country sweethart? Why? I think I'd like to be a mix of the two, I love the city and all it offers but I'd rather live in a quiet neighbourhood away from the hectic city life.
  9. Do you prefer the beach or poolside? Beach, but it has to be like the one in my hometown: with cobblestones, I don't like turning into a scary sand monster, lol.
  10. What's your favourite flower? Daisies are my all time favourite, they are the most romantic flower I can think of. When I was little I spent hours and hours plucking the petals to find out if he loved me or not.
  11. Clubbing with friends or a quiet night playing boardgames with pals? mmmm I think neither, I'd much rather watch some movies with a huge pile of popcorn.
My list of nominees:

1. Zoe Archer
2. Rachel Marshall
3. Samia
4. Becka
5. Catherine Sarah
6. Victoria Katerina
7. Alice May
8. Robyn Morton
9. Enigmatic Rambles
10. Sarah McMaster
11. Cindy Tiernan

Instead of answering my questions I'd like you to tell me 11 random facts about yourself or if you don't have the time to do this you could just answer the same questions that I have.

Good luck to y'all!