6 March 2014

Best of Beauty: Princess product


Dear diary,

This week it's time to talk about our number one princess product for the #BOBBlogChallenge.

I've been finding it very hard to choose an item to feature this post as I don't find I own any super special product in terms of high retail price although some of you with tighter budgets probably won't agree with me.

I consider this serum my princess product, not because of its price but because it leaves my skin silky soft. It has some really tiny shimmer-like particles that reflect the light and it makes you look like a vampire from Twilight glistening in the sun.



Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator

Copied from Estée Lauder's website:

The first fast-acting serum from Estée Lauder research proven to dramatically reduce the look of uneven skintone:
  • redness
  • acne marks
  • dark spots
  • sun spots
  • discolorations
Instantly: redness is reduced, skin looks fresh and radiant.
In just 2 weeks: 62% of women showed an significant improvement in skintone in a clinical test.
Over time: skin looks noticeable clearer and brighter, vibrant and more even-toned.
This intensive, yet gentle oil-free serum features powerful technologies to address the look of every key sign of uneven skintone:
  • Triple-Optic Technology provides skin with a brighter, more luminous look from the very first application.
  • CorrectTone Technology visible reduces uneven skin tone in 2 weeks, while anti-oxidants help prevent its re-appearance.
Even though it normally retails for just below 100€ it was on offer when I purchased it and only paid 64.50€ at my local Douglas store. Just last week it was on offer on Strawberrynet for 51€ but since I'd just opened my current bottle a few days ago and have a different serum to try out, I let the offer slide. Yay for me!

Please press the hashtag link given at the top of my post to check out which products the rest of participants have chosen this week or follow the twitter discussion going live at 7:00 GMT.