18 April 2014

2014BC OOTD


Dear diary,

I've waited one more day to post this entry as I was going to visit a vineyard today and I thought it would be the perfect day to dress up and show you my spring outfit of the day.
I picked out this dress I bought from ZARA two years ago for about 30€ if I recall correctly. My red coral shoes are from a friend of mine whose family owns a shoe factory that makes designer shoes for  YSL amongst many others. These are their own brand shoes ECORAL. My handbag is by LOEWE, sunglasses (prescription) by Miu Miu, watch by Massimo Dutti (birthday present), rings (vintage), bracelet (Forever 21), white rose stud earrings bought at Westfield London (I don't recall the exact store, sorry) and a lace cardigan.
This is on our way to the vineyard. In the back you can see a shy Hello Kitty that didn't like to be photographed.
It was a lovely sunny day and lots of people showed up for the wine tasting (it was only 5€ for 12 wines) so I had to find a quiet spot to have some pictures taken.
The hubby is not a certified photographer so excuse the bad lighting and such, we're not professionals yet...
We had a lot of fun after the first 10 wines or so.

Happy Easter to y'all!

Please stop by Gaby's post to follow the links to all my fellow blogger's different views on this topic.