21 April 2014

Bloggers do bargains better


Dear diary,

For the 2nd topic of the #Bloggersdoitbetter series I've decided to show you some random deals I've been lucky enough to get my hands on:


The Tarte of Giving collector's set and travel bag: 49$.

This was the most difficult to get hold on as it was sold at Sephora US and they don't ship to Spain, so a friend of the hubby was kind enough to get it for me last December when she went on a trip to the big apple. It's my first contact with this brand and I have to say I'm very pleased.

It includes:

  • 20 full size Amazonian clay eyeshadow palette
  • 8 maracuja mini lip glosses
  • deluxe pure maracuja oil
  • deluxe maracuja C-brighter eye treatment
  • deluxe Amazonian 12-hour clay blush
  • deluxe size cheek stain
  • deluxe lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara
  • travel makeup bag



The Wow! box by LUSH sold at a 50% discount after Christmas: 99,98€.

It includes over 30 items, nearly all of them are seasons (X-Mas) specials: bath ballistics, bath melts, soaps, scrubs, bubble bars, shower gels, body lotions, a lip scrub and a lip tint. FYI my house smells like a Lush store since this came in...



A Uriage care package I got as a present for a yearly subscription to ELLE magazine: 25,20€.

It includes (all full-size products):

  • pack of 25 thermal/micellar water face wipes
  • spf50 face cream
  • thermal water spray
  • aftersun spray
  • duo stick concealer/spot treatment
  • body exfoliant



This is my most recent bargain purchase although I only found out months after I started this collection of L'├ôreal color riche nail polishes at 3€ when they normally retail for around 5,50€.

I love that the round-topped brush is wide enough to swipe almost your whole nail in one go, they go opaque in two coats and they won't chip for a long time (for me that is more than 7 days you guys).


My first Louboutins! Best bargain ever: 50€.

image taken from lookfantastic.com

The Macadamia natural oil luxe travel kit valued at 50 pounds: as a gift for a purchase over 40 pounds at LookFantastic.com.

I could go on and on and on as I'm addicted to bargains (aren't we all?) but I'll end your suffering right here and now.

Please have a look at what my fellow bloggers have to say about this same topic right here. You'll find the links to all of them at the bottom of Gemma's post.

For the love of blogging,