3 April 2014

Jerusalem in photos


Dear diary,

Topic 8 of the #2014BloggerChallenge came in with the most perfect timing: I was just going on vacation to Jerusalem, Israel so here you have my week in photos:


Mahane Yehuda Market:



The Western Wall:


Blending in:


On our way to the Al-Aqsa Mosque:


Dome of the rock:


View of the old city taken from the Mount of Olives:


Church of Mary Magdalene:


Church of Gethsemane:


Tel Aviv 

Beach view taken from old Jafo:


Perfect spot for surfers:



Chilling out with a Latte Macchiato at Banana Beach after having a wonderful late lunch:


Perfect selfie regardless of the shadow cast by my arm. As you can see we don't like taking pictures of ourselves as we both think we are too ugly for words, lol. Not kidding, I hate having pictures taken that's why I only take boring postcard-type photos.


The most perfect ending to a lovely holiday:


Thanks to the guy who lend me his iPhone to call the bicycle rental when we stupidly locked the bike without having the combination to unlock it. He didn't even want us to give him any shekels.

I'm not a religious person but I enjoyed my trip very much because of the history this place has kept inside it's walls for so many centuries.

Everyone was so friendly and helpful it really filled my heart with hope for a better future without any hatred or fighting.

For the love of traveling,