19 May 2014

#Bloggersdoitbetter: Trends


Dear diary,

I'm somewhat late to jump on the bandwagon but I've recently gotten into the midi-ring trend that has been going on for sometime now. 

I've purchased some cheap Forever 21 alternatives but they rub off of the golden layer pretty quickly so I've decided to invest in a real gold one. 

This is my inspiration board for midi rings at polyvore.com:


Midi ring wish list

Mid finger ring
dailylook.com




River Island mid finger ring
$5.04 - riverisland.com


Zoë Chicco gold infinity ring
$235 - austique.co.uk


Jeweliq mid knuckle ring
jeweliq.com




I'll post a picture on Twitter and Facebook as soon as I've purchased the ring so you
can tell me what you think of my choice.

Thanks for your support and don't forget to join our twitter chat and visit Gemma's
post for a full list and link to all the bloggers do trends better-related posts.