23 May 2014

Very inspiring blogger award


Dear diary,

I was feeling a bit down for the last couple of weeks as I felt I wasn't posting anything interesting enough for readers to stop by and leave me some much needed feedback.

I'm not much of a writer and I don't feel I have anything special that could set me apart from the rest of the beauty bloggers out there, but I put a lot of love and effort in making my blog appealing to my few and loyal followers.



This award came with the best of timing and it really means a lot to me, I feel supported by the blogger community and it has given me renewed energy to keep going and try to improve both my blog and my bloggins skills.

Dear Emily Eairheart from Pumpkin Emily Smiles I cannot thank you enough for thinking of me for this award, I feel truly honoured and happy to be counted among such inspiring bloggers.

Having said that I give you the boring part.

Rules:
  1. Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you
  2. List the rules and display the award
  3. Share 7 facts about yourself
  4. Nominate 15 inspiring blogs
My personal facts aka TMI?
  1. I cry a lot, I mean a lot... sad movies and even books make me cry
  2. I talk to myself, sometimes I become aware that I'm on the street talking to myself and I switch over to singing so that people won't think I'm a weirdo
  3. I'm addicted to popcorn, although this has become a recent addiction
  4. I only have a highschool diploma, I started Uni but never finished
  5. I once won a lottery ticket for over 2000 euro, yay!
  6. I have a huge fear of snakes, hairy spiders and scorpions
  7. I drink at least 2 litres of water and 1 litre of tea per day
My nominees are:
  1. Hannah Heartss
  2. Zoe Georgina
  3. EmsSays
  4. Eesha's Glam
  5. Milly Day Dream
  6. aleelily
  7. Pretty Thoughts
  8. Lipstick-Affair
  9. Delicate Teeth, Tiny Bones
  10. what katy did
  11. Sophie SAID
  12. THEBLOSSOMCART
  13. FAYE D JONES
  14. Lady Marielle
  15. emilyatsunset
A big congratulations to y'all.