5 June 2014

#2014BloggerChallenge: my sample collection


Dear readers,

It's time again for another installment of the #2014BloggerChallenge, this time our topic to write about is Collections and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to get all my samples out of the forgotten drawer and finally put them to good use.


I took this picture before packing for a short vacation last week -I just came back yesterday evening- so I took a few samples with me in my Tarte travel bag.



A lot of these samples I've had for a very long time. I always keep them for travel purposes, but unfortunately I don't travel that much so my collection keeps growing.

The most I have are foundations as I find them very useful to carry around when traveling although I'm always scared they won't match my skin tone so they keep coming back unopened.

For the sake of this post I'm making a vow to you that I'm going to use up all these samples before the end of this year, not the ones I'm getting from now on, though: hoarder alert!

As per usual, you'll find Gaby's post here with a link to all other views on this same topic.

For the love of free samples,