12 June 2014

Guessing game: my vacation in photos #nofilter


Dear readers,

After my trip to Formentera I packed my bags for a colder climate.

Can you guess where I went to?

Here are some clues:


Ok, maybe not a clue at all. A very random pic of this tee I saw in New Yorker, but I had to take this picture because it reminded me of the lovely and most funny Ingrid Nilsen aka MissGlamorazzi.


I was trying out taking some (good) selfies as I'm so bad at taking pics and I always think I'm too ugly for photos... I liked this one because the hubby was making fun of me and I had to laugh for real.


So, we'll start our journey with this pic. It was late afternoon and we had an hour to kill before our dinner reservation.


We love this city especially for its beautiful shopping area. I went to LUSH and went a bit cray cray and #FeelingSpendy I purchased over 100€ worth of products. Noticed the currency? - hint hint


This little beach was lovely to visit, not so crowded as the most famous one.


The hubby got some apple pancake and me, I just love me some poffertjes and this was the first time getting them with bacon, normally they are served with butter and powdered sugar mmmmm.


We saw this crane while biking along the canal, we both love these birds as they mate for life, isn't that super romantic?


I'm still a bit stiff from all the biking we did... ahem! - clears throat


The little town near our hotel had this idyllic look, almost like a painting.


For those of you who haven't guessed yet this sums it all up: nom nom nom


Broodje haring: Yay!

For the love of traveling, again,