9 June 2014

Primark haul


Dear readers,

I recently went to Primark and may have purchased a few items, so without further ado here goes my first fashion haul with pictures:


Printed top: 6€


Fitted tee: 6€


Men's tee: 6€


Crochet top: 5€


Broidery skater dress: 7€. This was meant to be size 10 but when I tried it at home I saw that it was size 12, it must have gotten mixed up at the store and was given the wrong hanger with a size 10 sticker. Anyhow I only wanted an easy dress to go to the beach so I don't mind it being a bit loose.


Printed viscose pants: 9€


Polka dot viscose top: 7€



I also purchased a lint roller, argan oil hair conditioner and a white infinity scarf with little baby pink polka dots.

Total expenditure: 56€ not bad taking into account that in ZARA I'd only be able to purchase 2 items for that amount.

Yay for Primark!