2 July 2014

#2014BloggerChallenge: My summer bucket list


Dear readers,

Summer is my favourite time of year, although it has no special meaning for me as we usually just continue with our every day routine and don't take any break from work.




The nearest beach is just across our street (not even 20 meters away) so we spend our weekends and a few late afternoons reading and relaxing away laying lazily in our sunbeds.

Living in a tourist town where everybody comes to spend their holidays means that we don't need to go anywhere else. We'd much rather wait until September or even October to go away on holidays.


My only concern this summer is to improve my blog and therefore my blogging and photography skills.

Here's what I've got so far:
  1. Insert social media icons
  2. Create tabs to have my posts classified by theme (just added this)
  3. Get better at editing my pictures
  4. Get better at taking them in the first place, lol
  5. Get to know my camera, I'm still stuck on automatic :(
  6. Improve my blogging- and make up-area
  7. Practice a new nail art design every other week
  8. Play more with my make up and try different make up looks
  9. Be more organized about my weekly planning
  10. Allow myself a day off from blogging/social media/watching youtube vids
And that's all I can think of now, maybe I can ask you for any suggestions on what I can do to improve my blog. I would very much like that, so don't be shy and critizise away!

Click here for links to all the other topic related posts.

Thanks for your help,