7 July 2014

#Bloggersdoitbetter: Organisation


Dear diary,

The only thing that comes to mind when I think of what helps me keep myself organized is Notes.app, just the old-fashioned note book but in its digital version.


What do I use it for?

For example,

I keep a register of all brands of foundation and concealer I've tried with the shades that suit me best depending on the season. I write down the coverage and its lasting power as I have such an oily skin that I find it difficult to find a foundation that gives me a matte finish and at the same time will minimize my huge pores. Still on the hunt for the perfect foundation, though...

I also keep lists of useful things like: where I can purchase certain brands or items online, my favourite Yankee Candle scents, the TV shows I want to watch, the books I've read, various wish lists and also more boring stuff like expenses and passwords.

Having all Apple devices makes it so easy to add or modify my notes as it will automatically show up in all of them.

When I'm watching Youtube vids or reading blogs and someone mentions a great product I will pause everything and immediately add it to my notes so I won't forget. How many times have I tried to remember who said what and where because I hadn't written it down?

Sorry I drew a bit of a blank with this topic you guys, but I hope it wasn't that boring after all.

If you're interested in reading what the other bloggers wrote about go here.

For the love of making lists,