9 July 2014

The Body Shop: Unboxing


Dear readers,

Here's just a short post about my latest The Body Shop online order:


Inside the box: two paper bags full of goodies.


Blueberry Body Butter 200ml for 8€


Passionfruit Body Butter 200ml for 8€


I 've only tried out the Satsuma body butter and I was running low but these other fruity scents were on sale and I love me some fruits.


Raspberry Body Lotion 250ml for 8€


Satsuma and Pink Grapefruit hand cleanse gels 60ml for 2,50€ each. They don't leave a sticky feeling like some other hand sanitizers do and they smell amazeballs like all TBS products.


And finally a Camomile eye make-up remover for 4€ and the Strawberry body puree for free, both are travel sizes so very convenient and cute.

Total cost: 33€ minus a 2€ coupon = 31€ paid.

For the love of receiving parcels,