18 August 2014

#2014BloggerChallenge: Perfect pairs


Dear readers,

I wasn't much of a lippy kind of gal but I've embraced the bright lips trend as of lately.

These are my perfect summer pairs at the moment.


I'm featuring 6 lip products, but I have to say that I do not own many more that this.


Bright Fucsia: I'm loving this shade for a pop of colour when my clothing is more dull and neutral. I can wear the NYX matte lipstick (right) in Shocking pink on its own or toned down with the Lasting finish Rimmel lipstick (left) by Kate in Rosetto


From left to right: NYX, Rimmel and both.


The same applies to a beautiful coral-y-orange tone by NYX (right): lip smacking fun color in 643 Femme is gorgeous on its own or toned down with my only high end lipstick by Dior Addict (left) in 433 Délice.


From left to right: Dior, NYX and both.


And finally my favourite nude lip combo: it's not exactly nude, you may think, but it is for me as my lips are kind of pigmented and more mauvy-toned so this is my go-to lip combination when I'm going for a more subtle or everyday look.


From left to right: CK cream lipstick in 31119 Rose berry, NYX butter gloss in Tiramisu and both.

These are the shades I'm going for this summer but I can't wait to try out some different tones I have reserved for autumn and winter.

Have a look at Gaby's post on this topic and scroll down to find the links to all the other participant's entries.

Good reading to y'all,