2 September 2014

August empties


Dear readers,

I've packed my bags and the hubby and I are away for the week, just a small getaway from daily routine so I'll keep this short.


Satsuma body puree and body butter by The Body Shop. I love the scent but I prefer using the body puree in the summer as the butter is a tad too thick for my taste. In this heat it's not the most comfortable body moisturizer.


Just a random and cheap nail polish remover by Druni, the Mavala nail hardener (haven't noticed any difference) and Nails inc polish in Haymaket (I personally don't like the formula, it's too thick and streaky, this shade is great, though).


My favourite Sunscreen: Anessa perfect essence sunscreen SPF 50++++ it has a milky texture and absorbs very quickly so I use it everyday under my foundation.

Estée Lauder Idealist even skin tone illuminator serum, I love all their serums and this one gives your skin a very faint glow.

A random sample that I've used among many others. This was an antioxidant night concentrate that I've loved using but too expensive to be purchasing the full size tube, I think it retails for 120€ for 30ml.


The Macadamia rejuvenating shampoo (a small 100ml bottle), this brand has been an amazing discovery and I already have a back up bottle that I got for free among other Macadamia products with a purchase at Look Fantastic.

The Garnier Bodytonic anti-cellulite gel, I always look for a good offer as I've tried more expensive anti-cellulite products but I can't see any visible difference from using the cheaper ones. I think this one was part of a duo and the second pack was 50% off.


And finally my trusted Nivea deodorant. I'm not very picky with their different scents so I like interchanging them. This one was also 50% off on the second roll-on.

So that's it for this month, I hope you all had a fabulous summer.