12 September 2014

Autumn yearning


Dear readers,

I've been looking for a black leather biker jacket for some years and I finally found one more or less to my liking. Sometimes I'm very picky about the things I wish for and I want them to be exactly the way I have them pictured in my head.

I went to Zara to get it as a (129€) present to myself for my birthday but they didn't have it in any of the stores near my hometown so I finally couldn't wait for it to get to the store and I ended up ordering it online.


It's been almost a month since this has been hanging in my wardrobe and I can't wait to wear it but the weather here has been unseasonably and annoyingly warm (33-36ºC or 91-97ºF).

Are you also excited for the fall to come soon and start wearing a specific clothing item?

For the love of seasons coming and going,