9 September 2014

Collective haul: Sephora part 2, Boots and The Body Shop


Dear readers,

As I told you in my previous Sephora haul post they were having a huge sale in this particular store and I just had to go back and purchase some more discounted goodies.


I got two packs of the sheet face masks as I tried one the night before and I liked it very much. The sheet itself is not made of cellulose, it's more like a silicone/rubbery texture. It's split in two layers, the upper half covers the nose, eye and forehead and the lower half, the mouth and chin area.

As I liked the mask I thought of getting some other product from the same brand and I decided on the Vivid Radiance Serum that promises to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and to firm and tone the oval shape of the face.


I got another Fekkai product: Brilliant Glossing with encapsulated shine-release complex cream with olive oil. It should add more shine to the hair and tame down the frizziness, you can either use it on dry or wet hair.

Advance Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment by Estée Lauder. This serum usually retails for 100€. I've tried the regular one but this one's 5 times more concentrated so you only need to use it once every few months.

Sephora Gold Glitter spray. I thought this would be very fun to use in Christmas. It comes with a star shaped stencil so you can easily paint stars on any part of your body or even in your hair.


And I got me some samples with my purchase: Yay !


My good friend Carol was in Edinburgh following an English course in July and she asked me if I wanted anything from Boots, she knows me so well. Boots is one of my favourite places in the whole world. 

I'd wanted to try some Revlon lip products for a while so I asked her to get me two lip butters: 085 Sugar Plum and 015 Tutti Frutti and two moisture stains: 030 Milan Moment and 025 Cannes Crush. I was a very lucky girl as they were having a 2 for 10£ offer.

The Hand Food by Soap & Glory smells heavenly and although it's a thicker formula than the products I'm used to it absorbs very quickly without leaving any sticky residue.


My The Body Shop parcel was also waiting for me to come back from our mini break.

I got some of their body mists in: Satsuma (this one's a backup), Japanese Cherry Blossom, Pink grapefruit, Madagascan Vanilla Flower and Indian Night Jasmine. These are not all for me, I thought they would make very nice Christmas or birthday presents. I like stocking up on products so I always have a few presents ready for when a birthday comes up, it's much cheaper this way as I got them at  a discount.

I also got me a backup Satsuma body butter and the one product from the Satsuma range I haven't tried yet: the Beautifying oil.

I got all this for 58€.

For the love of finding good deals,