20 October 2014

The 10 Million pound TAG


Dear readers,

I was secretly tagged by the lovely Katie but I was lucky to stumble upon her blog post and decided this was a fun tag to write, so here goes the question:

If you had a million pound, which you won on the lottery, what would you spend it on?

picture of half the pounds I've left from my last visit to the UK

It seems a pretty easy and straightforward tag but when you sit down and start thinking about what you would do with such a huge amount of money let me tell you, it isn't that simple.

I think I'd need to start with paying taxes, in Spain you need to pay 20% of any lottery you've won that excedes 2.500€. So my first 2M would go to the Spanish Central Government, I hope they put it to good use (Oh stop it ! You're just killing me, lmao).

I've always wanted to live in London for a while so I suppose I would buy an expensive apartment in Chelsea and see how I like it. I could always sell it at a later date and move some place else.

Before moving to London I would spend one year traveling and get all my dream travels out of the way at once:

- A trip on the Orient Express
- A cruise to the Hawaiian islands
- Maybe a whole month in Bora-Bora
- A cruise to Antarctica to see the Emperor penguins
- Go back to Japan and visit other cities and small villages, not only Tokyo

Wedding

We had a very small wedding as we couldn't afford a bigger one so it would be the perfect opportunity to celebrate it and renew our vows at the same time. I'd finally get the chance to dress in white and have a huge banquet with a champagne fountain and lots and lots of floral arrangements. Not that my wedding wasn't beautifully rustic and summery and relaxed and perfect, but this time I want to plan it big and tacky, lol.

I'd love to get me a diamond ring and earrings, some Jimmy Choo's and several designer bags to match the shoes, of course. A few outfits to top it off would also be nice to have.                                  

Accesories

After all the travel, celebration and shopping was done I'd work on creating a make up brand that specialized in high quality products in mini sizes. I enjoy trying out new products therefore I have a large make up collection but not being a make up artist means I could never in my life use it all up.

As I hate wasting products I think that the holiday make up sets that are sold around this time of year are the most perfect idea ever because they feature a large variety of products in reduced sizes at a very affordable price. I wish it was Christmas all year around and that's what I'd try to achieve.


What would you do with all that money? Consider yourself tagged! Have fun spending all your imaginary money.