8 October 2014

Unboxing: Real Techniques brushes


Dear readers,

This year I used the 5£ coupon they sent me for my birthday to get the following items from Feel Unique:




Blush brush 9.99£



This will be my first blush brush. I don't usually put on blush and when I do I tend to use a skunk brush that I don't like using for foundation.

Setting brush 6.99£


I don't have a particular setting brush either. I simply use the RT multi task brush to set my foundation and concealer at the same time but I was so curious about everyone using this kind of brush on YouTube tutorials that I had to get it.

Miracle complexion sponge 5.99£


I fell in love with the BeautyBlender since the first time I used it but I wanted to give this one a go and see if it's a good alternative to the expensive BB. I really didn't need to get this as I already have a brand new BB waiting to be used, but... #hoarders


The 3 items came into a sturdy small cardboard box where they fitted in nicely and the left over space was filled up with some white foam pieces.

I'm very happy with the other RT brushes I have so I thought this would be a good chance to increase my collection and start using a blusher on a daily basis.

I'll let you know what I think of these brushes in another post as I have enough RT brushes to write a full review. Not that I'm very knowleadgeable, I just can tell you what works for me and what doesn't.

For the love of make up tools,