3 November 2014

#2014BloggerChallenge: My fave beauty shopping sites


Dear readers,

I'm a huge online shopper, I find pleasure in hunting down the most perfect deal and trade in any coupons I can get my hands on. My greatest hero is Tati from GlamLifeGuru and I love watching her Madness Monday haul videos.




Here are my top 5 online stores for skin care and make up at the moment:

  1. Look Fantastic
  2. Feel Unique
  3. The Body Shop
  4. Lush
  5. Perfumerías IF 
Next are some less visited sites although I used them a lot in the past:
  1. Yves Rocher I'm very fond of this brand as I started using it when I was a teenager
  2. Strawberrynet I find better deals elsewhere but I still keep an eye open for special deals
  3. Adam Beauty they only accept PayPal payments so no shopping here until they accept cards
  4. Sasa I like Strawberrynet better but they have a wider selection of asian brands
  5. Perfume's club I'm trying out other brands that aren't sold here
And lastly, some sites I wished offered international shipping:
  1. U.S. Sephora (we don't have an online store over here)
  2. Ulta
  3. Target
  4. Boots (they started shipping to Spain but only certain brands)
  5. Bath & Body Works
What are your favourite stores? Do you rather shop online or in store?

Happy shopping,