24 November 2014

My first freebie as a beauty blogger


Dear readers,

When I started writing my blog I never thought about having a following, I just wanted to put my thoughts into writing and improve my English at the same time.

I also never thought about earning money from my blog but I was secretly hoping some company to send me some freebies to review. Not that I'm especially good at writing reviews or any other kind of posts for that matter but one can still dream, right?

Thanks to Twitter I came upon a tweet from Look Fantastic in which they were asking for bloggers who were interested in joining their affiliate network program. At the time I'd no idea what they were talking about but it seemed interesting enough for me to email them and ask for more information.

I received instructions to enter their program and a month later I got this in the mail:


Renunail. Reverse the hands of time gift set. The perfect set for hands & nails by Dr. Lewinn's


Inside this came 3 products: the Renunail nail strengthener 30ml/1.0 fl.oz, a nail file and the hand & nail cream 100gr/3.5 wt.oz.

I've never heard of this brand before but I'm very excited to try this out. I'm so happy to have received my first freebie, you have no idea.


Inside the envelope came a hand-written note, it made me feel very special. Thank you: The Hut Group.

As a final note I'd like you to know that I was never, ever interested in putting advertisements on my blog but this is a website I love and used many times in the past. I'm not being paid in any way to mention them nor have they asked me to write a review on these products although I intend to, even if I don't like them. Let me get back to you in 4 weeks' time as that's what they say it takes to make your nails feel longer and stronger.

For the love of blogging,