29 November 2014

November empties


Dear readers,

December is finally here, yay!

I'm excited for Tanya Burr's Vlogmas and my trip to London next week, what are you looking forward to?

Without further ado, here are my monthly empties:


The Body Shop Satsuma range: body mist and shower gel, what to say about them, I just love the scent only I prefer the body, room & linen spritz to the body mist. I already purchased back ups for those.

The Nivea in shower body milk. I've gone through 4 bottles of those this year. They are great value and moisturize your skin when you're in a rush, like I am every morning. You apply it all over, rinse it off and you're good to go: quickest way ever. I haven't repurchased it as I'm wanting to try out the Ro's Argan body conditioner by Lush, which also is a rinse off body moisturizer.


Sephora express nail polish remover: I've had it for the longest time but didn't use it much until recently. It's very convenient: you just insert a finger into the pot and the nail comes out clean. I love using it especially for getting rid of glitter polish, you leave it in a bit longer, maybe wiggle your finger and voilĂ  you're done. Inside the pot there's a sponge, wet with nail polish remover and there's a small gap where to put your finger in. I also like using this to clean my nail art tools.

Soap & Co cuticle oil roll on: this was part of a nail care set that contained a 4 sided buffer, a hand cream and also a body milk. I got it at Westfield London a few years back from a very pushy sales person that accosted me while strolling along the aisles. I've enjoyed it very much so I'll be looking out for their products when I'm in London next week.


Schwarzkopf Osis+ flatliner flattening iron serum. I can't even remember how long I've had this. I don't use my GHD straigthener very often so it has last me for ages.

Batiste dry shampoo XXL Volume: not my favourite of the range, it left my hair too scrunchy. I bought a few other scents that I hadn't tried out before so I'll keep you informed. At the moment I like the cherry scented the best.


Among other samples I got through the Caudalie premier cru eye cream. I'm trying out a different eye cream at the moment but I'll be getting the full size tube in the future, no doubt.

UVLAB mineral powder with SPF50+++ an excellent way to retouch your make up throughout the day and stay protected from the sun. I got it on my trip to Tokyo so I don't know where to get it or something similar, I'd think through Adam beauty or Rakuten.

Astalift replenishing day cream and regenerating night cream (not pictured). These are sample sizes (15g - 0.5 Oz) that came with the purchase of the Astalift Jelly Aquarista rejuvenating concentrate.

To sum up: I've loved all these products and would repurchase them, except for the Batiste in the XXL Volume spray format. I'm wanting to try out the COLAB by Ruth Crilly but I first have to go through 4 bottles of Batiste that I have stocked up.

Sorry that this post went up so late in the week, the home remodeling took longer than expected (duh!) and they just finished yesterday evening. I'll spend the weekend cleaning up and rearranging furniture around the house, very entertaining, let me tell you.

Have an amazing weekend!