20 December 2014

#2014BloggerChallenge in retrospect


Dear readers,

This year has turned out to be a successful blogging year for me. I've made a lot of new friends along the way and I've managed to keep up (more or less) my blogging schedule.

I'm especially thankful to Gaby from EtcGabrielle and her 2014 Blogger Challenge series. It's been great being part of this and I'm very pleased with myself that I've kept it up for the whole duration. I very much enjoyed having a set uploading schedule and the topics given beforehand. It also has helped me to write about some non-beauty related posts and to have more confidence to include some selfies here and there.


When I went back to My summer bucket list post I saw that I've managed to follow steps 1 through 6 from my 10-step blogger plan for this year. Not too bad, I think.

As my goals have remained more or less the same since writing that post I'll just continue and try to accomplish those last 4 and add one: spend more time with the hubby. I've been so busy with my blogger-related life that I've barely had time for him, love you honey bunny :)

Goodbye #2014BloggerChallenge and happy 2015, who knows what the new year has in store for us?

Post 1: New Year's inspiration
Post 2: Skin care routine
Post 3: Book review
Post 4: High end vs Drugstore
Post 5: All about nails
Post 6: Nom nom nom!
Post 7: Jerusalem in photos
Post 8: OOTD
Post 9: Music
Post 10: Hair tools
Post 11: My sample collection
Post 12: Meals
Post 13: My summer bucket list
Post 14: Guess the film
Post 15: Perfect pairs
Post 16: Beginnings
Post 17: Mac & Cheese recipe
Post 18: Consumer friendly packaging
Post 19: I don't like Autumn
Post 20: My fave beauty shopping sites
Post 21: Pampering
Post 22: Holiday gift guid
Post 23: This one

Happy holidays y'all,