12 December 2014

My trip to London in pics: #nofilter


Dear readers,

I just came back from spending a few days in London. I went with my mum and her boyfriend and we stayed at a friend's house far away from the city centre so I wasn't able to do all the sightseeing I'd have liked but I very much enjoyed my stay anyway.


View of the British coast from the plane.


Christmas lights in Oxford Street.


Seven Dials, Covent Garden.


Christmas tree in Covent Garden.


We went to see Miss Saigon at the Prince Edward Theatre.


The London Eye.


Westminster and Big Ben.


The Tower of London.


The Shard.


My favourite Starbucks in London: St Katherine Docks.


Camden town.


And it wouldn't be Christmas without some delicious mince pies.

Next post will be about my London shopping, I hope y'all have an amazing weekend,