30 January 2015

January empties


Dear readers,

The first month of the year has flown by and I have a bunch of empties to share with y'all:


Not exactly an empty product but I haven't enjoyed this eye brush by Frontcover so I'm getting rid of it. I hate trowing out stuff so I first tried using this for different purposes but it just isn't any good so why keep suffering?


Clarins Cleansing milk for combination or oily skin. It's not just this brand, I don't particularly like using cleansing milks at all but this one I got from my mum so I had to use it up.


Garnier bodytonic anti-cellulite gel. It's cheap, it works and I'll probably repurchase it in the future. I'll have to finish first the other two that I've got.


Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment. Amazing stuff, been using it for two years now and I'm not trying out anything else, I love it. This one came in a Best of Macadamia luxe trial pack that I ordered off Look Fantastic.


Black nail polish by Deborah Milano. Great pigmentation, opaque in only 1 coat and doesn't chip for ages. I've had it for over 8 years and it hadn't dried out, nothing left in the bottle, though... I'd repurchase this again if they are still selling it.


Some random samples. The one I didn't like at all was the Korres white tea fluid gel cleanser, I found that I had to use a lot of product and it wouldn't foam up. The Bioré cleansing wipes are very convenient to carry in your purse as they don't take up much space. I bought them in Tokyo so I don't know were to get them know. The Le Premium Skin moisturizer by Biotech had a manly scent to it that I particularly enjoyed and I felt it helped keep my skin matte throughout the day.


Another not empty but disposable item: the Written in the Stars eye shadow palette by Stila. I was lucky to not have paid full price for this palette as it sucks, sorry for the harsh words but that's how I really feel about it.


Serum Vegetal by Yves Rocher: I like using this on special occasions and I can get two uses out of one ampoule. It's supposed to tighten your skin and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles while adding some brightness.

I finally used up a deluxe sample size Boi-ing concealer by Benefit in 01 light that came in the Confessions of a Concealaholic palette that was my first ever Benefit purchase. I didn't care for the eye bright or the lemon aid so I threw them away. I have no pictures of these as I depotted them into a Z-Palette.

See u next month, lovelies.

XO's