23 January 2015

New York wish list


Dear readers,

A friend of mine is on her way to New York right now. She had been dreaming for ages to someday be able to visit the city that never sleeps and finally she decided she didn't want to wait any longer and planned her travel just two days before leaving. Good for you, Julie!

After telling me she was going to NYC for her birthday she immediately asked if I had any beauty items I wanted her to get for me. My friends are the best :)

I only had a free afternoon to browse through the Sephora website and these are a few items that caught my eye:



As I already have an eyeshadow palette by Tarte from one of their 2013 holiday collection and I got the Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot blusher palette a few months ago, I discarded the first two palettes. About the Hourglass set I decided against it as I don't use primers that often and I didn't particularly love the shade of the lip gloss.



I'm not much of an eyeliner user so I thought about getting the OCC lip tar set instead, but then I'm always in a rush applying my lip colour on the go: in the elevator or in the car... I know, not the most safest way to be driving but that's the way I roll. So I ended up thinking that having to apply a lip product with a brush and needing to pay attention while doing it would not be the best idea in my particular case.



I've been lusting over the Hourglass palette for over a year now but as I couldn't get my hands on it I ended up purchasing the Mary Lou Manizer by The Balm and Soft & Gentle by MAC instead. I surely have no need of more luminizers for a while, don't you think? The next two sets are just for drooling purposes as I don't see myself spending that kind of money for some lip products even if they are the greatest in the history of the world.


So I finally made my choice an the winner is... ta-ta-ra-ra the Kiss & Belle Lipsurgence lip set by Tarte for 34$.

As you may have read in my last mini haul post I'm going through a lippy-obsessed phase and this seemed like the most perfect bargain buy of the month. Let's wait and see.

BTW, Tarte is not sold in Spain yet so this is a very coveted brand for me.

What are your lust products at the moment? Share the love.