16 January 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award


Dear readers,

What a better way to start off this blogging year than being nominated for an award. A big shoutout to the lovely Kathryn from Nimble Note. Thank you girl, you've made my year :)


As for the rules, they're always quite simple:
  • Show the Award on your blog
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you
  • Share 7 facts about yourself
  • Nominate 15 blogs
  • Link to your nominees and notify them
About me:
  1. I'm no make up artist, in fact I started using make up very late in life.
  2. My nail polish collection has grown 1000% since I started blogging.
  3. I've redecorated my whole home just to take prettier pictures for my blog.
  4. Blogging has helped me be more focused and organized in my personal life.
  5. I own the IKEA Alex units like every other beauty blogger out there.
  6. I HAD to get a wifi camera and I still don't know how to use it.
  7. My New Year's resolution is to blog 3 times a week instead of 2.
My nominees are:
  1. Angela from Cuddles & Cartoons
  2. Carey from Little Free Closet
  3. Grace from Lovejunkii Boutique
  4. Jordan from Keep Dreaming
  5. Sarah from Sarah Smiles
  6. Laura from Cherry Soda
  7. Cat from Big Blonde Girl
  8. Victoria from Makeup Mayhem
  9. Aimee from Aimee Belle
  10. Kirsty from Geelong Fashionista
  11. Rosie from A Red Lip and a Nude Shoe
  12. Fleur from Wishes and Tea
  13. Phoebe from Geek Chic Notes
  14. Iman from Manigazer
  15. Robyn from Robyn Rants & Raves
Congratulations ladies,  I hope to hear from you soon as I'd love to get to know you better.

For the love of making blogger friends,