6 February 2015

LUSH T'eo solid deodorant


Dear readers,

This is going to be a quick post to share with y'all my new favourite deodorant: T'eo by LUSH.


Until now I've been very loyal to my trusted NIVEA deodorant but after all the talk about how bad aluminum is for your health I was in the market for an alternative that would work just as well.

As I love, love, love LUSH products I stumbled upon this solid deodorant when browsing through their website and, as soon as I had the chance, I went to the store and got it along some other items. You can read about that particular Lush haul here.

It's been an entire month since I started using it and I have to say that so far,  I'm loving it.

It doesn't leave any particular smell to the skin, although it has a distinct zesty scent to it when you smell the bar itself. It doesn't stick to your clothes as it is a dry formula and you don't have to worry about the white powder transferring to your dark clothes either, it just blends into the skin.

As for endurance I have to say that I'm not particularly a sweaty person and even after a good hour of exercise I haven't noticed any smelly odor coming from my armpits.

It retails for 4.95£ which I find reasonably priced for a deodorant that seems to be going to last me for at least 5 more months.

What's your favourite deodorant?