4 February 2015

Valentine's day inspiration


Dear readers,

I'm not exactly a fan of Valentine's day, I have to admit, but the one thing I actually
like about it is the excuse to dress up like a princess.

Red is definitely not my colour, I don't think I have any red outerwear in my closet
but this dress has the most perfect red & nude ratio that I'd love to wear it on a
special occasion.

What are your plans for this day? I'm actually going skiing with the hubby and
some friends.

Valentine's day



Burberry gold nail color
€19 - burberry.com


Michael Kors watch
€260 - michaelkors.com


Eva Fehren diamond criss cross ring
€4.085 - barneys.com


Kate Spade stud earring set
€42 - couture.zappos.com


Pearl purse
€40 - charmingcharlie.com


Forever Unique red mini dress
€105 - vanmildert.com


Clarins gold eye makeup
€43 - johnlewis.com


Yves saint laurent foundation
€50 - net-a-porter.com


Tom Ford lipstick
€28 - neimanmarcus.com


Gianvito Rossi patent shoes
€585 - net-a-porter.com