11 March 2015

Cheat haul: Cult Beauty bargain buy


I've already cheated on my no-buy challenge that I started last month. In my defense I have to say that I'd allowed myself one exception: to replace any empty product.

And that's what happened here, not the fact that I received this amazing offer from Cult Beauty:
The product that needed repurchasing was a high SPF sunscreen and I decided to splurge A LOT just to be able to get the free goody bag #feelingspendy.
Daily Protection + SPF50 by Eve Lom for 70£ the 50ml tube that comes with a convenient pump.
I needed to fill in my order to reach the 90£ purchase so I decided I wanted to try the Wet brush safari collection in Tiger for 13£ and see how it compares to my Tangle Teezer.
And a travel-sized Anastasia Beverly Hills Sable Duo Brow Brush for 14£ that a friend of mine asked me to get her, well not exactly this brand, she just wanted any kind of brow brush but I decided that this was the one she needed :)
The free goodies were separately packaged in this LBE (little black envelope).
There are brands in here that I've been very interested in trying out; like Oskia, Eve Lom, Omorovicza and Phillip B.

About Cult Beauty: It's my first purchase here although I've been subscribed to their newsletter for quite a while. I have to say that their delivery time is amazing. Compared to other sites that take 10-14 days to ship to Spain I received my parcel in less than a week and totally free of charge.

Are you, like myself, a sucker for freebies?