9 March 2015

Spring is coming


Dear readers,

Practice make perfect or so they say... so here I am with an OOTD type of post, which I rarely do as I feel very awkward and stupid when posing for the camera. Flowers don't have that problem, they always look pretty.


A week ago we took a walk to the local market and I got a few clothing items.


I got both the flowery jumper (6€) and the mint pants (12€), although they come out more blue than green. My prescription sunglasses are by Miu Miu and I've had them for ages as they aren't cheap (around 300€ I'd guess).


My shoes are from La Gatita Presumida in Alicante, they were so reasonably priced (70€) that I got them in brown as well. 


My watch is by Massimo Dutti and it was a present for my 40th birthday. It's an affordable dupe for the Michael Kors ones.


My bracelets are from Forever 21, they were sold as a set for 7.45€.

My nail polish is by L'├ôreal and I featured it on a previous post as I love love love this colour, it's a gorgeous denim shade that seems to have some kind of micro glitter but doesn't. Sorry if the pic's a bit fuzzy.


A mirror selfie featuring my complete outfit. My bag is by Carolina Herrera, my jacket by Morgan de Toi and my scarf is from Primark.


I don't know what it is but I always like my car selfies. Maybe it's because I'm feeling more relaxed and less self-conscious.

My earrings are the Garden Party Floral Studs by Forever 21 and I got them in white, blue and peach for 2.60€ each.


I totally forgot to zoom in on the jumper, it reads I'M NOT A BLOGGER in tiny sparkly studs. I thought it was hilarious and I couldn't resist getting it.

What does your perfect spring outfit look like?