1 April 2015

March empties


Dear readers,

I have a lot of empties this month so let's quit the small talk and get right down to business:


Batiste dry shampoo in my favorite scent: fruity and cheeky cherry. I cannot live without this in my life: best dry shampoo ever.


The Real Techniques complexion sponge: at first I thought I liked it better than the pricier Beauty Blender but I'm not so sure anymore.


A mini sized body wash by Molton Brown that came in my January Look Fantastic beauty box. I thought it had a nice and manly scent so I gave it to the hubby. He says he liked it.


Satsuma beautifying oil by The Body Shop. I'm obsessed with the Satsuma range but this product I don't think I'll be repurchasing, it doesn't feel very hydrating and is difficult to apply as it dries too quickly.


Another product by The Body Shop but in mini size: the Camomile eye make up remover. I like using a separate product to take off my eye make up. I will be repurchasing this again as it takes off stubborn make up and is very gentle.


I regretted this empty the most: the Anessa perfect essence sunscreen. I finally found the most perfect sunscreen for under my make up as it's a watery and unscented formula. Unfortunately it isn't sold anymore, at least not in this formula but I'll be looking for something similar at Adambeauty.


Not exactly an empty but I had to get rid of the Bubblegum lip scrub by LUSH. I always forget using it and it's so old that I couldn't stand seeing it lying around my bathroom anymore.


Glamglow Youthmud. At first I didn't understand what all the fuss was about but after using it a few more times I was totally sold and I'll definitely be repurchasing it again. I'll wait for a special offer though as the stuff is expensive.


Tarte pure maracuja oil. I enjoyed testing this out in the travel size format. I'm not a huge fan of face oils as my skin's pretty oily as it is but this felt very comfortable on the skin.


Shiseido dramatical eyes base: a mascara primer that I bought while in Tokyo without knowing what it was.  It made my mascara last longer and helped prevent smudging. It also added some volume to my lashes but it's not what I like going for.


Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + foundation in 55 Neutral Beige. It didn't feel very mattifying so I won't be repurchasing this again. I liked the packaging (squeezy tube) and the coverage.


Deliplus eye liner in 02 Brown. Just a random supermarket brand, not the greatest but not too bad either. I'm not much of an eyeliner wearer so I rather use browns and purples instead of black liners.


And that was all for this month. I'm looking forward to trying out a bunch of new things and letting you know how I feel about them.