10 April 2015

Spring lingerie by Adore Me


Dear readers,

I was inspired by the NY based lingerie company Adore Me and wanted to share their gorgeous Spring lingerie collection with y'all. I wasn't familiar with their brand until recently but I've been a sucker for sexy lingerie since I started wearing a bra (not that I would need to as there's barely nothing there to support).

Adore Me sell amazing designer lingerie but keep very affordable prices.

You can choose between a one-time payment option with free U.S. ground shipping and free unlimited exchanges and a VIP membership.

The VIP membership is similar to those monthly beauty boxes that have been so successful over the past few years. You'll get:

  • $10 off, any style, any time
  • your first style for only $24.95
  • every 6th set is completely free of charge
  • free U.S. ground shipping and free unlimited exchanges
  • exclusive access to VIP only sales and sets
  • no obligation to buy, no membership fees

If you take a quick and easy 7-step quiz, where you choose the looks that best define your taste in lingerie, you won't need to search for the perfect set, they'll do the work for you. As new items are added on a monthly basis you'll be receiving their newsletters completely targeted to your particular taste.

I'll leave you with some of my favourite picks:

Perla

Perla from the Beautiful Bride collection

Perla

Ryanne Unlined from the Into the Blue collection

Ryanne Unlined

Nadia from the Honeymoon Dreams collection

Nadia

Guiada Push-Up from the Into the Blue collection

Guiada Push-up

Blanche Hipster panty

Blanche Hipster

Josie from the Honeymoon Dreams collection

Josie

Mariella from the Sunset Soiree collection.

Mariella

Natalia camisole and pajama pants

Natalia

Daniele from the Honeymoon Dreams collection

Daniele

Spring is in the air: introducing the new bright and beautiful spring 2015 sexy lingerie collection from Adore.me

*Disclaimer: I was not paid in any way, nor did the company send me any product in exchange for writing this post. This is my humble opinion from what I've learned from their website and I can't vouch for the quality of their items or for their customer service. I also apologize if some of you find this content too explicit.