15 April 2015

Yankee Candle haul


Dear readers,

Last week I ordered some Yankee Candles from Yankee.co.uk as they were having a 2 for 30£ sale on their website.

Yankee Candle

They arrived just in time as I just run out of my last jar. I still have a few sample holders and a ton of wax tarts but I just find the large jars more convenient for daily use.

Yankee Candle

I kept this jar in the freezer overnight to make it easier to get the left over wax out.

Yankee Candle

With the help of a blunt knife it comes off easily and you'll only need to cut it in smaller pieces to be able to get it out of the jar. All of this without breaking a nail, like I just did :(

Sparkling Cinnamon

I transferred the left over wax in a small bowl for later use.

Sparkling Cinnamon

When I'm done with what I'm burning now (Sparkling Snow), I'll put it on my candle burner. You can get up to 3 tea lights use before the scent wears down (that's roughly 12 hours).

Yankee Candle

The scents I gravitate towards around this time of year are fresh & fruity, mostly citrus like Pink Grapefruit and Mandarin Cranberry. I'm trying out Cassis and Clean Cotton for the first time, so far I liked what they smelled like in the jar.

Yankee Candle

I got two free sample holders with my purchase: Lavender and Mandarin Cranberry, which is one of my favourite.

Yankee Candle

Shipping to Spain from the UK is 10£ but even so they are more affordable than getting them in store over here.

Have you ever tried a Yankee Candle? What's your favourite scent?