16 May 2015

Bathroom Remodeling Fase II


Dear readers,

As I told you in a previous post we wanted to remodel our one tiny little bathroom. We've been living here for almost 10 years now and I wasn't very pleased with this bathroom from the beginning but as we used up all our savings to buy the place we couldn't afford to do any major changes.

Our place is a complete mess right now and I haven't been able to work on my blog so you'll have to forgive me, again, for not posting any beauty related posts. I'm hoping they'll finish work next Wednesday or Thursday at the latest, but if you've ever gone through a remodeling you'll probably know that you can't ever expect them to finish on time. By the way, they completely messed up and broke a water pipe so they had to turn off the main shutoff valve. Living without running water = not funny :(

I'm leaving you some pics on the progress they're making and I'll be showing you the finished look once it's completely done.

Before:


Day 1:

 

Day 2:


Day 3:


Messy hallway 1:


Messy hallway 2:


Have a great weekend y'all,