25 June 2015

Beach freebies


Dear readers,

Last Friday the hubby and I went to the beach as I hadn't been out of the house for almost a week and I needed some fresh air. I was reading some notes for my exam when I heard someone approach us, I didn't pay any attention as I don't like beach vendors bothering me. Where we live there's a constant flow of different kind of vendors: from sunglasses to dresses.


But this time it was different, there was a very short interchange of words and they were gone. When I looked up from my notes I saw two small boxes lying on my sunlounger.

Uresim SPF30

In total they left us 4 of these sample-sized spray bottles of the Uresim SPF30.

I've only used this a couple of times over the weekend but so far I'm liking it. Even though it contains a few oils (carrot & nut) it leaves no oily residue or stickiness. It says on the packaging that it contains perfume but to me it just doesn't smell at all. The way I prefer applying this is by spraying it on the palm of my hand first and then rub it into the skin, this way I won't miss any spots.

As I prefer using the Delial Ambre Solaire Golden Protect sunscreen lotion that has been a favourite of mine for the last 3 years I'm thinking about carrying this in my purse for emergencies. You'll never know when you'll be needing sunscreen and this is just the perfect size.

Yay for freebies! Who's with me?