22 June 2015

Fashion haul: Forever21, H&M and Asos


Dear readers,

They finally gave me a date for my exam: July 7th. Hopefully I will be back to uploading 3 times a week as I promised myself this January as part of my New Year resolution, yes just the one.

Keeping in mind that I'm no fashion blogger and that the lighting in my hallway absolutely sucks I'm leaving you with some self taken pictures where I strategically cut my head off, no need for you to see my tired Monday face after a long day's work.


H&M Pineapple top for 7.99€. You can barely see a bit of a black lace bra , this was 14.99€. I had already purchase one in a floral print to wear under tops with low cut sleeve holes and I wanted one in plain black. They are very comfy as they non-wired and have wide lace straps, this way I don't mind my bra peaking through my tops.


This top's the same but in a cute floral print, I like that they are shorter up front and almost cover my butt in the back.


I had ordered the pants from H&M for 14.99€ a few weeks ago and didn't have many tops to combine it with so I got this very simple black top for 14.99€. It has a sort of golden necklace attached to the neckline which makes it a bit fancier, not sure how it's going to survive the washing machine, though.


The same top with these Asos pants for 24.99€ that I got a while back. I just fell in love with the floral print and the black detailing on the sides as well as on the top and bottom. And they are the perfect length as I found them on the petite section, yay!


From Forever21 I only got two pieces as my Internet connection was running like sh** and when I finally was able to make the payment one item was already out of stock. I'm in need of some basic dresses so I picked this one in beige for 12€, it has kind of an cutout back so I need to think of a way to wear it with a bra without it showing. Any ideas?


I thought I could dress this off-white shirt up with a nice skirt, like I did here, and some jewelry or wear it plain with jeans for a more laid-back look. The sleeves are a bit long so maybe I should have ordered it in a small instead. I only paid 9.90€ as I could get one item for 40% off. And sorry about the creasing y'all I just opened up all the packages just before taking the pictures.

The H&M items were 15% off and all of my online purchases were delivered free of charge.

I also got 3 very sleeveless maxi tops that I'm using as dresses when I'm staying at home or going down to the beach. They were 7.99€ each and are made of the softest cotton, I got them at Stradivarius.

Which are your favourite online stores?