22 August 2015

Look Fantastic & Druni haul


Dear readers,

Shopping discounted products and finding the best online deals really gives me a thrill. Look Fantastic sent me a 20% off coupon that I put it to good use plus I got a LF Beauty Box entirely free for my +55£ purchase, yay! So lets celebrate and talk about the items I got.

Look Fantastic & Druni haul


These are the first wipes that I enjoy using for removing make up on these warmer days. In the winter I usually leave my make up on until I take a shower at night but in the heat of summer I need to get my make up off as soon as I enter my home. As they feel very luxurious and gentle they come with a hefty price tag but they are totally worth every penny. 

Ole Henriksen The Clean Truth Brightening Cleansing Cloths


I came across a blog post recently and of course I can't remember who wrote it but I'm very grateful to the blogger for sharing this. The topic was exfoliating and what I learned from reading it was that granulate exfoliators can be damaging to the skin as they can have rough edges so she was advocating for chemical exfoliators and one of the affordable products she mentioned was this one.

First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads


Since I got me a Wet Brush I haven't been using my beloved Tangle Teezer anymore so I thought this would be a perfect stocking filler for Christmas. Yes, I like to get my presents early so I can save some money using coupons and other online deals/offers. I actually bought two of these but a colleague at work wanted one for herself and I sold one to her. Next time there's an offer I'll stock up.

Wet Brush in Metallic Red


I'm still expanding my lip collection and I'm low on pinks although I expected this to be a darker shade. It's too pearly pink for me so I don't think I'll be able to use it much. 

Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Pink Pearl

Look Fantastic August Beauty Box - total value of 45£

From a tweet I was expecting this box to be awesome but for some reason I didn't get the same items inside mine. I thought they were giving out a sample of the Omoravicza Queen of Hungary mist but it's nowhere to be seen :(

From left to right:
  • Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash -  You can never have too many cleansers, right?
  • Monu Firming Fiji Facial Oil - Even though I have oily skin I've been enjoying this type of products 
  • Lord & Berry Nude Ultimate Lip Colour Pencil - This shade will pair perfectly with my Marsala type lipsticks 
  • Trilogy Everything Balm - Ok, an all round product, I'll give it a try as a lip balm
  • Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse - I've been wanting to try this out 
  • Kebelo Clarifying shampoo - It contains sulfates so I'll use it sparingly 

Look Fantastic August Beauty Box

L'Óreal Color Riche nail polishes.

From left to right:
  • 141 Pin Up Pink
  • 222 Imperial Green
  • 208 So Chic Pink
  • 891 Noir Whisper

To me these have the best creamy formula. The brush is perfect, it is round shaped so it makes application extremely perfect and professional. You're good to go with 2 coats and they don't chip easily. The more shimmery shades are gorgeous for autumn and winter. I already have one in a blue denim shade and I've worn it a lot. Druni sells them at a very reasonable price: only 3€!

L'Óreal Color Riche nail polishes

This whole week I've been wearing the second on the right: So Chic Pink. I thought it would be more coral-y but it just looks like a plain bright orange. I always end up getting the same kind of shades over and over again *sigh!

L'Óreal Color Riche in So Chic Pink

What do you think of my purchases? Have you bought something interesting lately?

P.S. Don't forget to enter my International Giveaway, there's just a few days left!!!