3 January 2016

Elle Magazine Subscription + Freebie


Dear readers,

Happy New Year!

I've been having some lazy days, enjoying the long weekend and watching all Harry Potter movies but now it's time to move on and come back to normal life. We still have one holiday to go: Three Kings or Wise Men or whatever you want to call it but after that Christmas will truly be over with.

The last issue I received from my Elle magazine subscription was October. I always prefer not to renew it immediately and wait until I get a better offer. This is what I chose when they called in December:
Elle Magazine suscription + mesoestetic collagen 360º
A yearly subscription to the magazine +  the beauty and fashion books + 5 Elle Decor at a 20% discount and as a gift: Mesoestetic Collagen 360º intensive cream and eye cream (over 140€ value).
mesoestetic collagen 360º intensive cream +  eye contour
The intensive cream is developed from enriched marine collagen and is specially recommended to combat moderate signs of aging in face, neck and décolleté caused by the degradation of collagen fibres leading to the loss of firmness and tension in the skin. 

The eye contour is specially designed to smooth the eye area and reduce wrinkles by stimulating the production of collagen. It contains exclusive pigments that promise to banish dark circles and reduce puffiness.

For those of you interested in the complete list of ingredients:
The magazine is sold for 3.95€ in newsstands, I paid 37.92€ for 12 months and got me some great skin care products on the side. I'll keep you updated on how well they perform but I have high hopes as I've already tried marine collagen creams before and I really noticed a difference. BTW, I'm over 40 for those of you who don't know or are wondering. I wouldn't have chosen this gift if I were in my 20's or early 30's.