6 January 2016

Lush Christmas Edition Sales Haul


Dear readers,

For the last 3 years I've been waiting to get my hands on some Lush bath bombs and such. This year the sales started right after Christmas which is kind of weird for me to grasp as Christmas in Spain isn't over until after 3 Kings/Wise Men, which is today. The sales usually start on January 7th as kids in Spain receive their presents the day before and it would be a bit daft to put everything on sale the previous day, the shops wouldn't make any profit otherwise.
Lush tin for shampoo bar
But well, I'm not complaining, I'm just happy I found out that the sales had already started and quickly grabbed some of the things that were left as I sadly found out that Butterbear and Peeping Santa were already sold out. I also grabbed a tin to store my shampoo bar which is the best product ever for deep cleaning make up brushes and Beauty Blender. If you haven't tried it out yet, give it a go, forget about baby shampoo or even the solid Beauty Blender cleanser, this is much, much better!
Lush bath bombs
From left to right, starting above:
- So white bath bomb was 4.95€ reduced to 2.48€
- Humbug bubble bar was 4.95€ reduced to 2.48€
- Cinders bath bomb was 3.95€ reduced to 1.98€
- Five Gold Rings bubble bar was 6.95€ reduced to 3.47€
- Yog Nog bath bomb was 4.95€ reduced to 2.48€
- Dashing Santa bath bomb was 4.95€ reduced to 2.48€
- Father Christmas bath bomb reduced 5.95€ to 2.98€
- Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb was 4.95€ reduced to 2.48€
- Star Dust bath bomb was 4.95€ reduced to 2.48€


I'm sorry that I can't link to all the different products as they just disappear from Lush's website as soon as they are sold out. 

As you can see from the picture, the products on the bottom row look pretty beat up. I wish Lush would wrap them up better in order to avoid breakage as the delivery guys seem to enjoy playing soccer with the parcels...
Lush freebie samples
My freebie samples: Miranda soap, Rub Rub Rub shower scrub and Happy Happy Joy Joy conditioning hair perfume.

This is what is left from my last purchase. I should make sure I use them up quickly as I'm keeping them in the bathroom and that makes for a nice decor but they get damp and soft if you leave them there for too long. That will be my excuse for taking long baths this winter, if it ever comes to that as we're having such mild weather lately.

Have you ever tried Lush products?