21 March 2016

Glamour Beauty Festival - Part 1


On the weekend of March 12th to March 13th, Glamour UK held their first ever Beauty Festival at the Saatchi Gallery in London
This year had started off badly for me but this certainly made up for it all. A friend of mine decided to pack her bags and went to live in London this January. Before she could change her mind or come back home to Spain I bought plane tickets to go visit her. When I was browsing through the Glamour UK magazine that I'd bought only because Tanya Burr was on the cover, I stumbled upon the announcement for this event. The screams of joy where heard all over town and next thing I know I was ordering my tickets, not exactly a deal but when I show you what came in the goodie bag you'll probably change your mind.

Hair care:
Nails:
 Make up:
 Skin care:
We also got a free glass of champagne and a cute tote bag to help carry all the goodies.

I'm most excited about the Liz Earle cleanser, and the Bi-Facil make up remover by Lancôme will come in handy as I've just run out of my micelar water. The Eight Hour cream by Elizabeth Arden is such a cult product and I've never tried it so I'm very happy I now have the chance. The rest of the products don't completely wow me but I'll certainly put them to good use.

As for the event in itself I'll leave that story for another time.

See u soon,